My name is Sanchit Tulapurkar and I am working as social security extension Officer in the Government Sector (Social Justice & empowerment Ministry, m.p govt).I have been raised up in a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Moderate Values.
My name is Nitish Adawadkar and I work in the Government Sector as a Doctor. I belong to a Middle Class, Joint Family with Traditional Values. I have completed my MBBS from govt medical college jabalpur
It is a pleasure sharing a few words about my son. Few things that shall be looked upon about him are:
1. He is a person with great sense of responsibility towards family and takes care of his loved ones in every way possible at his end.
2. He is proactive, faces the situation from the front and that is the reason the never hesitate in taking decisions. Due to this attitude he has handle many positions of responsibility in college, professionally and hence was honored with "NMIMS Ambassador" award.
3. He is a Tabala player and loves listening to music
4. He has completed his B.Tech In Mechanical from NMIMS, Mumbai and pursuing M.Tech In Design & Engineering from BITS, Pilani sponsored by the company.
5. Currently he is working for Aditya Birla Group's Grasim Industries Limited.
Our family is basically from Indore, Madhya Pradesh and my son is working in Gujarat.
As parents, we have taught our son to respect others and live life with a positive & progressive outlook. He is looking for a life partner who would be his friend and stand by him in every phase of life.
I am currently working in the private sector as a Executive, after having completed my master's degree. I come from a middle class family with moderate family values. We belong to nuclear family currently living in Kolkata.
My son is Pg Student pursuing master's degree in Endodontics (Root Canal )at Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences. We live in Indore. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values